Thank you for your interest in Eastglen High School. We are a hidden gem located in the quiet Bellevue-Highlands Community. Our number one goal is ensuring students find success! We believe that education is about building character and preparing students for life and learning beyond high school.
At Eastglen, our goals are:
• Academic success: students and staff focus on academic achievement.
• Focused learning environments: school and classroom learning environments support our academic goals. Eastglen feels orderly, purposeful and friendly.
• Post-secondary preparation: staff work with students, families and post-secondary institutions to ensure all students have clear goals, appropriate supports and the necessary entrance requirements.
• Citizenship and community: all students feel welcome and have a strong sense of school pride. Students are connected in an inclusive web of learning and support
Whether you are looking for a well-established Advanced Placement Program, strong academic programming, an excellent performing and visual arts program, an exciting athletics program or a rich Career and Technology Studies program, Eastglen has a wide range of interesting avenues and options to explore.
If you need more information please feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
Exciting times are ahead of us! Please find attached an important letter highlighting our planned outdoor Graduation Drive Through Event. It is important to note that we have changed the date of this event to better accommodate our parent community and to have a back-up plan in the event of inclement weather.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to our Graduation Coordinator, Mr. Wong. (email@example.com)
Thanks! ~Mr. Fox
Good morning graduates!
Booking for the June 26th Graduation Drive Through Event (this Saturday) will open at 9am this morning.
To book your time for this event, please do the following:
1. Watch THIS VIDEO which outlines what to expect this Saturday and how to book
2. Book using Conference Manager by going to THIS LINK
- Bookings are in 15 minute time slots - there will be 6 graduates every 15 minutes
- Bookings are first come, first serve - book soon to reserve your time!
- On Saturday, please arrive a few minutes early for your designated time to ensure we are able to celebrate with all of our graduates
- Please continue to watch this Classroom, SchoolZone, or social media for important updates this week!
Please book as soon as possible! If you have any questions or concerns please phone 780-479-1991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org