Eastglen is a learning community focused by team spirit and relationships that enhance student growth and promote success in appropriate and challenging programs. Please see our .
The 5 A's - The Eastglen Way
At Eastglen, we expect all students will:
- Have a positive Attitude.
- Attend each and every day.
- Complete every Assignment on time to the best of their ability.
- Be Accountable for their behaviour and achievement.
- Achieve to their highest levels.
Transforming the learners of today into the leaders of tomorrow.
We inspire student success through high quality learning opportunities, supported by meaningfully engaged students, parents, staff and community.
Supporting the Vision, Mission and Priorities are the District’s cornerstone values of accountability, collaboration, equity and integrity.
District Priorities 2014-2018:
- Foster growth and success for every student by supporting their journey from early learning through high school completion and beyond.
- Provide welcoming, high quality learning and working environments.
- Enhance public education through communication, engagement and partnerships.